From £140 for Merlin (sleeping 2), £680 for Kite and Peregrine (sleeping 17) to £1500 for exclusive use of all 5 cottages (sleeping 32) for 2 nights or £1750 for 3 nights in low season. All prices include VAT @20%.
Please contact us to enquire about availability to suit your party. A flexible stay can be arranged to cater for a party of any size from 2 to 32 for 2 nights or more.
- Price includes linen, towels, shower gels, basic cleaning materials, WiFi (variable reception), use of hot tub (unless closed for servicing) and heating, for the number of guests stipulated for each cottage as stated in that cottage description on our website. This number may only be exceeded after prior consultation with the owners.
- Guest beds, high chairs and travel cots available on request: bedding for these is not supplied.
- Mobile and 4G reception.
- Arrival is from 3.30 p.m. and departure by 10 a.m. If earlier arrival or later departure is required an extra night should be booked. Late departure will be charged at £30 per cottage per hour.
- Well- behaved dogs will enjoy walking on a lead in the extensive woods on the estate and in fields without livestock. Dogs should remain downstairs and may not be left unsupervised in your cottage. You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet and for keeping it under control at all times. Your horse may stay in a field beside your cottage by discussion. The charge is £20 per dog and £30 per horse, by prior arrangement.
- Ample gravelled parking is provided. Vehicles may not park or drive on the lawns. Damage to the lawns by a vehicle will be charged at £30. The charge for parking a mobile home or caravan is £50 per night, by arrangement in advance. There are no facilities for connection of mobile homes to amenities on the site. Mobile homes may not be connected to facilities inside cottages, for example using pipes or extension cables. Mobile homes should be parked in the farmyard beyond the hot tub and not on the gravelled areas.
- There is no extra charge for use of the hot tub: this is unsupervised and use is at the guests’ risk. Children must be over 5 years and if under 16 years must be supervised by an adult at all times. It is usually available for use from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Essential repair and maintenance may necessitate closing it at any time without prior notice or refund. Guidelines for use are clearly displayed and must be adhered to: if these are not, the owners reserve the right to instruct guests to vacate the tub and it’s building immediately.
- Prices do not include extras such as pet charge, mobile home or caravan parking: no facilities for connection of mobile homes available.
- Electric appliances brought by guests may not be connected to electric sockets in any cottage.
- The lead guest is responsible for maintaining good behaviour of his/her group at all times. UK law is not to be broken in any respect, for example online or use of illegal substances. Items including kitchen equipment and bedding should not be removed from any cottage.
- Guests are expected to leave all facilities as they would expect to find them. Loss of or damage to facilities or leaving them unclean will incur a charge to the lead guest to cover repair or replacement, at the owners’ discretion. Flowers in the gardens may not be picked. No smoking is allowed in the cottages or anywhere on the site. The owners reserve the right of entry to any cottage at any reasonable time to ensure adherence to all the above house rules.
- Complaints not reported until after departure will not be entertained.
- Currency accepted is pounds sterling or Euros. Payment can be made by BACS, card, cash or cheque.
When making a reservation 20% deposit is payable by bank transfer, card or cheque to secure the booking with the balance payable 6 weeks prior to arrival. An additional £300 security deposit is payable 6 weeks in advance of arrival, which will be refunded within 7 days following departure, with costs incurred for damage deducted at the owners’ discretion.
When you make a reservation at The Stables you are entering into a legally binding contract.
When making your reservation a 20% deposit is payable by bank transfer, card or cheque to secure your booking, with the balance payable 6 weeks prior to your stay. In the event of you cancelling your reservation within 1 week after booking any monies paid will be refunded. Thereafter the deposit is non-refundable.
If you cancel within 6 weeks of arrival you will be liable to pay the full cost of the accommodation booked: we will make every effort to re-let the accommodation. In cases of severe weather, when travel is not advised by the police, bookings may be changed to a future date subject to availability.
In the event of you cancelling more than 6 weeks before your stay then you will be liable to pay a cancellation fee of 20% of the total booking.
Guests are strongly advised to take out holiday cancellation insurance.
Under the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)coming into practice, customer details will be deleted as soon as communications have ceased.